“The climb speaks to our character, but the view, I think, to our souls.” – Lori Lansens
The trailhead of one of Nepal's best-kept secrets, the Helambu Trek, is tucked away in an unusual position about an hour from Kathmandu's city center. This little-known path, which winds through the highlands of the Langtang Valley, is ideal for trekkers looking for real cultural experiences away from the well-trodden tourist circuit.
The Hyolmo people, an ethnic group affiliated with Sherpa culture, gave their name to the Helambu region. Trekking through Helambu's lush green hills, large river basins, and magnificent mountain passes will lead you to a number of villages inhabited by these friendly people. This is your chance to learn about their unique customs and ways of life, which have mostly remained unaffected by modern commerce and tourists. Helambu is also known for its sweet-tasting apples and old Buddhist monasteries, making it a great location for those interested in learning more about Himalayan Buddhism while also helping to support local communities.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay 20 % Now & Rest on arrival
||Pay 20 % Now & Rest on arrival
Pay 20% Now & Rest on arrival
Click V for video