“No matter how tall the mountain is, it cannot block the sun.” – Chinese Proverb
This region of Nepal, which is adjacent to the Langtang valley, is significantly less visited by visitors. The Tamang Heritage Trail is a must-do hike for those want to immerse themselves in Nepalese culture. This allows you to have genuine contacts with the Tamang's warm and ancient traditional Tibetan Buddhist culture. This trek winds through Tamang villages and provides frequent views of the Langtang and Ganesh mountain ranges.
The adventure begins with a day-long private automobile ride to Syebrubesi. This settlement has developed into a commercial district, and it serves as a starting point for treks into the Langtang Valley Trek and the Gosaikunda Lake Trek .Following the April 2015 earthquake, the route to Syabrubesi has become the primary route to the Tibetan border for travel and trade with Tibet.
The first hiking day will consist of a two-hour ascent to Gholjong. Following the hike, you will be rewarded with spectacular views of the Ganesh mountain range. Gatlang is a short hike from Gholjong. The following day, you will descend to the Trisuli River, going through mani walls and chortens. In Tatopani ("hot water" in Nepali), you can take a bath in one of the village's natural hot springs. Following Tatopani, the Tamang Trail ascends to its highest point. You will climb through the forest to Nagthali Gyang, which is located at an elevation of 3165 meters. After taking in the scenery, you'll climb to Thuman, a traditional Tamang settlement.
Thuman is a big village in the Langtang region where the residents still follow their old Buddhist traditions. Thuman is home to old monasteries as well as typical wood-carved dwellings. Following Thuman, you will climb through rhododendron forest and open meadows to Briddim, another typical Tamang settlement. You will hike along the river from Briddim to Syabrubesi.
It is also feasible to climb deeper into the Langtang Valley and/or to Gosaikunda Lake from Briddim.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes.
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme.
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay 20 % Now & Rest on arrival
||Pay 20 % Now & Rest on arrival
Pay 20% Now & Rest on arrival
Click V for video