Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay Now & $ on arrival
||Pay $ Now & $ On arrival
Pay Now & $ on arrival
Ilam Tea Garden Trekking is one of the marvelous trekking destinations in Nepal which is popular for tea product which lies in the Ilam District.The district is considered as one of the richest district of Nepal that is situated at the south Himalayan range of Mahabharat and West range of the Shangrila. It is far off and unknown from the Western view points because of its relative unreachable and far away from Kathmandu.
Antu (2,328m) Danda is one of the best attraction of this trip and gives very good view of sunrise and sunset over the Eastern Himalayas.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- ® Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu .
- ® Best Suited Local Teahouse Accommodation during trekking.
- ® A Experience Leader Guide(English speaking, First Aid and eco trained) , sherpa Porter(one porter for two trekkers) and Assistant as per group size .
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch with seasonal fruits and cups of tea.
- ® All Expense of Nepalese Crew Members including salary, insurance, food, accommodation, equipments and transfers.
- ® Roundtrip transportation and Domestic Flight with airport taxes
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks
- ® All necessary trekking transfers in private vehicle
- ® Seasonal Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after use)
- ® Our Duffel Bag, Trip Map and Adventure Certificate
- ® Farewell Nepalese Cultural Dinner
- ® Comprehensive First Aid Medical Kit
- ® All applicable fees, local and government taxes.
- ® Trekking route map (As a souvenir)
- ® Adventure certificate (after completion the trek)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To determine your oxygen level
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Fee (USD30 for 15 days and USD50 for 30 days in Cash) and International Airfare.
- © Meals in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation.
- © Extra porter if you required (it cost USD25 per day).
- © Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (aprox USD26 per person.
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation).
- © Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems.
- © Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected).
- © Any other expenses or activities " Besides Service Provided.”