“Be like a mountain, aim to touch the sky but stay rooted to the ground” - unknown
Chisapani Trek is the most demanding short and an adventurous easy trek. This is one of the most beautiful and classic trek which begins 1 hrs drive to east from the Kathmandu valley called Sundarijal and end up to Changu Narayan. The trek is the best suits for those who has limited time, budget, beginner and still prefer to experience the adventure in Nepal and it’s unspoiled beauties. It is perfect way of exploring blended cultural and natural attraction. The dense of jungle walk, terrace, farming, local lifestyle, world heritage sites and massif chain of the Himalayas surroundings are the major attribution of the trek. The trek is equally popular for internal and external tourists.
Chisapani along with Nagarkot are the finest view point for sunrise, sun set and close up view of the Ganesh Himal, langtan himal and everest himalayan range. Nagarkot is situated 32 km East from Kathmandu valley and 2175m from the sea level. While it is situated on top of the strategic hill, Nagarkot was an ancient fort of Kathmandu Valley built to monitor the external activities of other kingdoms. Later it became summer retreat for the Royal family before becoming popular as an international hill station. Additionally the Nagarkot hill is quite popular for a day tour too. Moreover our final destination of UNESCO world heritage site Changu Narayan adds an extra value on the trek. Changu Narayan is known as the second biggest God of Hindu called Bishnu. The most interesting wood carving, metal carving and stone carving temple is made by Pagoda style.
- Exploring Shivapuri National Park
- Being away from hectic city and enjoying with calm nature
- Exploring the culture, lifestyle of local people, greenery, farming and UNESCO world heritage site Changunarayan Temple
- Stunning Sunrise and sunset view
- Picturesque Himalaya surroundings.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay 20 % Now & Rest on arrival
||Pay 20 % Now & Rest on arrival
Pay 20% Now & Rest on arrival
Click V for video