Trip Cost (All Price are on group Join basis Contact Us for private Trip or Customize Trip How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay Now & on arrival
||Pay Now & $ On arrival
Pay Now & $ on arrival
Dolpo is a hidden gem of a destination. Nature has bestowed spectacular scenery and tranquil beauty on this distant western area of Nepal, evoking Tibet's Roof of the World. The stunning landscapes that visitors to Tibet are subjected to are often overshadowed by the splendor of Dolpo. Mountian Mate is a company that specializes in bringing hikers from all over the world to Dolpo and the surrounding region.
The Upper Dolpo to Mustang Trek trial takes you to one of the world's highest inhabited areas. Furthermore, it is far removed from the modern world's hustle and bustle. It is still considered a stronghold of the ancient Bon-Po religion. This religion existed prior to the arrival of Buddhism on the Tibetan plateau.
Tibetan culture has a significant impact on Dolpo. Aside from culture, it is home to a diverse range of fauna not seen in the Himalayan lower regions. However, because of the snowfall almost all year, it is blocked off from the rest of Nepal.
The nomadic way of life is still practiced by the people of Dolpo. Mustang's residents, on the other hand, live a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle. The main reason for this is the well-known Silk Route, which runs through the Mustang region. It is reported that nomads in the Upper Dolpo region still trade with Tibet via the salt route. Passing through high mountain passes and down to Mustang is an amazing adventure that each trekker will remember for the rest of their lives, with the Shey-Phoksundo ice-Lake, located at the highest point of the sea, as a highlight.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
“Mountains are the beginning and end of all natural scenery.” – John Ruskin