"Every mountain top is within reach if you just keep climbing." - Barry Finlay
Mt. Everest, the indisputable crown gem of the almight himalayas Himalayas, has long piqued the interest of adventurers from throughout the world.The renowned Everest Base Camp (E.B.C.) Trek enables you to get up up and personal with the majestic massif of the tallest mountain in the world. Your tour will take you through Nepal's renowned Khumbu area, which is home to unequaled natural beauty and native Sherpa culture's timeless traditions. Your walk will be marked by stunning views of forested hills, craggy cliffs, mountainside settlements, and towering glaciers from beginning to conclusion. A unique blend of cultural splendor and unspoiled wilderness will leave an unforgettable impact on your memories as you approach the very top of the planet. There are many fantastic treks to choose from in Nepal, but there's a reason why the Everest Base Camp (E.B.C) Trek is frequently rated as the best in the world.
Your journey begins with a breathtaking half-hour flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, which provides some of the best Himalayan aerial views. As soon as you step off the airport, you'll be enveloped in the buzz of excitement that pervades this small mountainside town.Trekkers are arriving and departing, guides and porters are mingling, and everyone is avidly discussing the trail's obstacles. Ascending through lush green forests, you'll take your first real steps along the Everest Base Camp(E.B.C) Trek from Lukla. Along the route, you'll pass by beautiful suspension bridges over torrents of clear water, intriguing woodlands dotted with vibrant rhododendron blooms, and steep slopes with panoramic views of how far you've come. And with each step, the Himalayan peaks will adorn the skyline with craggy summits and icy glaciers, seemingly presenting a new and impressive aspect with each bend of the trail..You'll see some of Nepal's most stunning mountain villages on the walk. The names of these settlements are legendary among trekkers: Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, and Gorakshep, to name a few. These overnight stays give you the opportunity to learn about local Sherpa culture, which has mostly remained unspoiled by civilization. Sherpa traditions are influenced by an ancient Tibetan Buddhist school, and each community along the trip has its own distinct cultural history. Traditional Buddhist iconography, such as colorful prayer flag strings and freestanding whitewashed stupas, or chortens, should be sought for. While hiking the exciting trails of the Everest Base Camp (E.B.C) Trek, you’ll also have the opportunity to explore some of the country's most known monasteries and gompas, like Tengboche Monastery,
- High elevation adventurous journey of above 5000m trails.
- Base camp of world's highest mountain - Everest base camp (5364m)
- Immense mountain views including of four world highest (I, IV, V, VI).
- Top viewpoint of Nepal – Kala Patthar (5545m).
- Several old Buddhist Gompas and monasteries including Tyangboche.
- Excellent walk through beautiful Sherpa villages and communities.
- Glorious Namchee Bazaar – gateway to Everest.
- Colossal Khumbu Glacier at Gorakshep on the way to EBC.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes.
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cos t= US$1045 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1430 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 2150 per person Book Now
Click for Video