Api-Saipal Himal Trek is for those trekkers/hikers who want to visit a remote and unspoiled area of Nepal. It lies in far-western region of Nepal. The name Api cames from the Tibetan word, which means grandmother. This route is still off touristy and very few tourists have visited this area. Api-Saipal Himal trek gives the great opportunity to explore the real wilderness of nature of Nepal. Besides these, it offers the massive mountain view, cultural diversity, beautiful forests, rapid rivers, mysterious culture and off beaten trail. While on the trail you can enjoy the spectacular views of Api Himal (7,132m), Saipal (7,031m), Mt. Thado Dhunga Tuppa (5,368m), Mt. Nandadevi (7,817m), Rajamba (6,537m) and other peaks as well. Api-Saipal base camp trekking via Simikot required a special permit. Most trekking agencies operate this trekking via Mahendranagar where you have to drive a long journey at least 15 hours one way. Chala will be the last settlement from this route. And here, keep to their child with tight by fixed rope for not to fall down from house during parents away from the house (in the day time) on Api Saipal Himal trek. This trekking trip can be one of the great experience on unexplore-Nepal in the western region trekking sites.
- Awfully persuasive for bird surveillance.
- Explore Kali Dhunga Lake.
- Adventurous camping trek towards an unspoiled region of Nepal.
- Explore the local culture of a different community.
- Trek in the Api Saipal massif, a remote region that has changed very little compared to the Annapurnas and Khumbu.
- Pansy forest, high passes and lonely villages to the overture.
- Breathtaking views of mountains including Api, Saipal, Rajamba, Nandadevi etc.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- ® Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu .
- ® Best Suited Local Teahouse Accommodation during trekking.
- ® A Experience Leader Guide(English speaking, First Aid and eco trained) , sherpa Porter(one porter for two trekkers) and Assistant as per group size .
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch with seasonal fruits and cups of tea.
- ® All Expense of Nepalese Crew Members including salary, insurance, food, accommodation, equipments and transfers.
- ® Roundtrip transportation and Domestic Flight with airport taxes
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks
- ® All necessary trekking transfers in private vehicle
- ® Seasonal Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after use)
- ® Our Duffel Bag, Trip Map and Adventure Certificate
- ® Farewell Nepalese Cultural Dinner
- ® Comprehensive First Aid Medical Kit
- ® All applicable fees, local and government taxes.
- ® Trekking route map (As a souvenir)
- ® Adventure certificate (after completion the trek)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To determine your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Fee (USD30 for 15 days and USD50 for 30 days in Cash) and International Airfare
- © Meals in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments
- © Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation.
- © Extra porter if you required (it cost USD25 per day)
- © Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (aprox USD26 per person
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation)
- © Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems,
- © Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected)
- © Any other expenses or activities " Besides Service Provided.”
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay Now & $ on arrival
||Pay $ Now & $ On arrival
Pay Now & $ on arrival