“The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.” – Rich Ridgeway
Makalu Base Camp Trek is a breathtaking trekking location in Nepal's eastern trekking region. Mt. Makalu, the world's fifth highest mountain, lies near to Everest, making it the most difficult and beautiful camping trail.Due to its distant location and remoteness, this region is blessed with great gorgeous scenery, enormous diversity of Makalu, and a dearth of tea houses, therefore trekkers must rely on home stays for accommodation. As a result, it will be the ideal opportunity to see their traditional way of life, culture, and language.
Sherpa, Rai, Limbu, and Brahman are the most common residents of the paths. Makalu Base Camp Trekking track will take you up to the north of the Arun river valley, past various settlements including Sedua and Num, and over four high passes into the upper Barun Khola: Khongma-La(3603m), Keke-La(4,127m), Shipton-La (4,170m), and Tutu-La (4,080m) (River). Where you may see beautiful views of Mt. Maklau (8,463m), however the second portion of the trek is extremely tough and nearly impossible to complete without the assistance of expert and experienced guides.
- See Everest from a unique angle, it’s eastern Kangshung face
- Gain views of eastern Nepal, as far away as Kangchenjunga
- Pass from green terraced farmland to glaciers and waterfalls
- Witness the rural life of Nepal’s distinct Rai and Sherpa culture
- Spot some of the rarest wildlife in Nepal, including the Red Panda
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay Now & $ on arrival
||Pay $ Now & $ On arrival
Pay Now & $ on arrival