“Each fresh peak ascended teaches something.” — Sir Martin Conway
Everest 2 Pass Trekking is a popular route for people who want to see the spectacular Everest Base Camp and the sacred Himalayan freshwater lakes while also experiencing the thrills of high-altitude mountain passes. 2 Pass Trekking, also known as Cho La Renjo La Pass Trekking, is an incredible opportunity to combine adventure with walking in rough terrain, glaciers, and harsh weather to fulfill the objective of experiencing EBC and Gokyo Valley – two of Nepal's and the world's top destinations to visit.
2 Pass Trek follows the classic Everest Base Camp paths till crossing the difficult Cho La Pass, which leads to a magnificent valley with the turquoise Gokyo Lake and majestic Gokyo Peak. The breathtaking view of the Himalayan range and Gokyo Lake is without a doubt one of the most beautiful photographs you will ever see (in camera or memory).
The trek continues up narrow trails to the top of Renjo La Pass, where you can take in another view of the Mt. Everest range and the lake before descending to the colorful village of Thame. Crossing . is another wonderful Tashi Labtsa Pass Via Rolwaling Valley trail or Three Passes Trek if you want a more thrilling experience.
- High elevation adventurous journey of +5000m passes,
- Tranquil Gokyo Lake and Beautiful Gokyo Valley (4790m),
- Base Camp of World Highest Everest at 5364m,
- Immense mountain views including of four world highest (I, IV, V, VI),
- Top viewpoint of Nepal – Gokyo Peak and Kala Patthar,
- Colossal Khumbu Glacier and Ngozumpa Glacier (largest in Nepal),
- Several old Buddhist Gompas and monasteries including Thame and Tyangboche,
- Excellent walk through beautiful Sherpa villages and communities,
Included in the Cost
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes.
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cost = US$1145 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1700 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 2660 per person Book Now
Click V for video