“I learn something every time I go into the mountains.” – Michael Kennedy
Manaslu 8,163 metres (26,781 ft), also known as Kutang is the eigth highest mountain of the world above sea level. It is located in the Mansiri Himal part of th Neplease Himalyas, in the west-central part of Nepal Gorkha district and is located about 64 km (40 mi) east of Annapurna . Its name, which means "mountain of the spirit". Manaslu was first climbed on May 9, 1956 by Toshio Imanishi and Gyalzen Norbu, members of a Japanese expedition.The mountain's long ridges and valley glaciers offer feasible approaches from all directions, and culminate in a peak that towers steeply above its surrounding landscape, and is a dominant feature when viewed from distance.
Manaslu trekking route of 177 kilometres (110 mi) skirts the Manaslu massif over the pass down to Annapurna. The Nepalese Government only permitted trekking of this circuit from 1991. The trekking trail follows an ancient salt-trading route along the Burhi Gandaki River. In view of its favourable topography of long ridges and glacial valleys, Manaslu offers several routes to mountaineers. Important peaks surrounding Manaslu include Ngadi Chuli, Himalchuli and Baudha. A glacial saddle known as Larkya La, with an elevation of 5,106 metres (16,752 ft), lies north of Manaslu. The peak is bounded on the east by the Ganesh Himal and the Burhi Gandaki River gorge, on the west by the deep fissures of the Marysyangdi Khola with its Annapurna range of hills, to the south is the Gorkha town at the foot of the hill (from where trekking operates during the season), which is an aerial distance of 48 kilometres (30 mi) to the peak.
Manaslu trekking route is a sanctuary to many highly endangered animals, including Snow leopard and Red pandas. Other mammals include lynxAsian black bear, grey wol,fdhole,Assam macque,Himalayn musk deer, blue sheep,Himalayan tahr, mainland serow,Himalayn goral, Wolly horse horshoe bat Himalayn mouse hare and black lipped pika Over 110 species of birds, including Golden eagle,Eurasian griffon,Himalayn griffon,Blood, impeyan, kalij,and koklass phesents Himalayan and Tibeten snow cocks and the crimson horned pheasent, 33 mammals, 11 butterflies and 3 reptiles have been recorded. Conservation of wild life in the area has been achieved by monks of the monasteries in the area by putting a hunting ban in place. This action has helped the wildlife to prosper. The area is now an important habitat for the snow leopard, grey wolf, musk deer, blue sheep and the Himalayan tahr.
There are two ethnicities mainly inhabiting this region, Nubri and Tsum. The branching off of the river at Chhikur divides these two ethnic domains. In the central hills of the region,Gurungs are the main ethnic group besides this few others Brahmins, cheetris newars also can be found in trail, Closer to Tibet, the Bhutias , akin to the Sherpa group, of Tibetan ethnicity dominate the scene as can be discerned from their flat roofed houses, and they are distinctly Buddhists. The region is dotted with austere monastries mani walls , chortens and other buddhist religious landmarks.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay 20%now & rest on arrival
||Pay 20% now & rest on arrival
||Pay 20% now & rest on arrival