There is no better way to enjoy Nepal's wild rushing waterfalls than by abseiling down them. This popular and risk-free pastime is enjoyed by both clients and guides! It gives you a rush of adrenaline as you lower yourself off waterfalls up to 25 meters high and repel your way down to the bottom.
- Action all year (different routes for high water and low water seasons)
- Easy Access (Between Pokhara and Kathmandu, close to Chitwan National Park)
- Easy to Combine with other Water Sports: Tubing, Rafting, Kayaking
- Awesome up and coming adventure sport
- Stay at Camp Iccha
- Cable Car Hill Trek can be added to any trip
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® Tourist Bus Transport to River
- ® Qualified Guides and Safety Kayaker
- ® Canyoning Gloves
- ® Hygienic Lunch
- ® Professional Equipment
- ® Local Transportation to Kathmand/Pokhara/Chitwan.
- ® Experience certificate.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Personal Insurance
- © Sweets and Alcohol
- © Tips For staffs
- © Anything Else besides in Inclusion.