“When preparing to climb a mountain, pack a light heart.” – Dan May
The Langtang Via Gosaikunda Trek is a popular trekking route in the Nepalese trekking region. This trek takes you through Shivapuri National Park, Langtang National Park, and various Tamang villages, with Langtang National Park serving as a key conservation site for the endangered Red Panda. Langtang Valley, Kyanjin Ri, and Gosaikunda Lake (4380m/14370ft), which is a hindu pilgrimage, are the primary attractions of the journey. Basic lodging is not difficult to get by. Tea houses serve a wide range of meals and snacks.
The trek to Langtang Via Gosaikunda begins in either Syabru Besi in the Langtang Valley or Sundarijal in the Kathmandu valley. where visitors can enjoy the beauty of various landscapes, mountain peaks, vegetation, birds and animals, riverside paths, villages, and so on.
Langtang Valley Trek is a heartfelt journey. The Langtang Valley is one of Nepal's most beautiful areas, and it was once a favorite among trekkers looking for spectacular scenery, unique culture, and heartfelt hospitality in charming homestay guest houses - all within easy reach of Kathmandu.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
- Silver Package cost = US$880 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1295 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 2445 per person Book Now
Click V for video