Upper Mustang is one of the Mustang district's two major divisions in northwestern Nepal (the other division is Lower Mustang). On the Chinese side, it borders the Tibetan plateau, and on the Nepalese side, it borders the Dolpo and Manang. Muktinath, a popular Buddhist and Hindu pilgrimage site, is located in Mustang.
Upper Mustang is known for its desert-like terrain. As a result, cycling in this area can be an exciting experience. This mountain biking tour is designed so that you can enjoy biking while taking in the breathtaking scenery.
The tour will take you from Kathmandu to Pokhara and then to Muktinath in Jomsom. The main biking routes will then be followed, such as Chele, Syangboche, Charang, Lo-Manthang, and Kagbeni, to name a few. This incredible tour includes sightseeing, mountain biking, pilgrimage, adventure, and fun activities.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® Airport Pick Up and Drop Off (International & Domestic) in private vehicle
- ® Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in the Hotel with breakfast included
- ® Tea house (Lodge) accommodation during the biking trip in the mountain in full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included)
- ® Tea / Coffee (3 times a day) during trek
- ® Mountain Delights licensed English-speaking mountain biking guide(s). The number of guides and assistant guides is dictated by the group size.
- ® Air ticket (Pokhara – Jomsom - Pokhara)
- ® All food, drinks, lodging, salary, insurance, medical equipment, and transportation for staffs
- ® Private land transportation
- ® Kathmandu Cultural and Historical sightseeing with a Tour Guide, private transportation, and entrance fee and Pokhara city tour
- ® Mountain bike for the number of days riding. The brands include Cube, Trek and Giant hard tail or full-suspension bikes, depending on your choice (We recommend to bring your own Bike)
- ® Farewell dinner in Kathmandu on the night before departure.
- ® Trekking Permit (TIMS)
- ® Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP)
- ® Special Upper Mustang Entry permit
- ® Down jacket, sleeping bag, fleece liner, and a duffel bag
- ® All government taxes.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © International and domestic airport departure taxes
- © Your travel insurance that is mandatory to include the helicopter evacuation if required
- © Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying US $40 and $ 100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- © Any bar bills (alcoholic drinks, mineral water, and cold drinks), cigarettes, your personal insurance coverages that should include the emergency helicopter evacuation, and any kind of expenses created due to unforeseen circumstances.
- © Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara: USD 20 per day per person.
- © Tips for biking staffs, driver, and other associates (Tips are not mandatory but expected, and recommended)
- © Biking attire and other personal gears.
- © Any other services that is not mentioned in Inclusion section.