“In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
The Annapurna sanctuary Trek is also Known asThe Annapurna Base Camp Trek brings you to the base of Mt. Annapurna (8091m)-the world's tenth highest peak, and the trek to its base camp is one of the most exciting treks on the planet. The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the rare treks that combine so many distinct scenery and bring you so close to the base of 7,000 and 8,000 meter high peaks in such a short amount of time.
Annapurna Base Camp walk begins in Pokhara, popularly known as the "City of Lakes" and a city of natural beauty, as do all other treks in the vicinity. Before reaching the base of the great Annapurna Himalaya, the trail to Annapurna Base Camp passes past cascading waterfalls, picturesque towns, terraced rice fields, rich rhododendron woods, and breathtaking mountain panoramas. Our 10 day Annapurna Base Camp Trek plan is ideal for trekkers who want to trek to Annapurna's base camp while taking it easy and allowing enough time to adjust to prevent experiencing Acute Mountain Sickness. Depending on your itinerary and trekking days, the Annapurna Base Camp Trek can take anywhere from 6 to 8 days to reach your desired destination. The itinerary is a 10-day package that begins in Nayapul, a one-and-a-half-hour drive from Pokhara, and continues north to Ghorepani and the well-known viewpoint of Poon Hill. From Ghorepani, travel east to Chumrung, then north into the Modi Kola Valley, passing via Machhapuchhre Base Camp at an elevation of 3700 meters above sea level.
Many other hikers only walk the circuit of Nayapul – Ghorepani – Ghandruk – Nayapul, or go on to Landruk – Tolka – Australian Camp or Dhampus, and conclude the trek at Phedi. This trek is known as the Gorepani Poon-Hill Trek, and it is quite rewarding in and of itself. This trek is also suitable for families with children. You can return to Annapurna Base Camp via Jhinu Danda and relax your tired body in the lovely hot springs for a natural hot spa. Depending on your travel itinerary, it is also worthwhile to visit one of the Gurung villages of Ghandruk or Landruk upon your return.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay 20% now & $ Rest on arrival
||Pay 20% Now & rest on arrival
Pay $20 Now & Rest on arrival
Click V for video