Day 01:Welcome to Nepal, Kathmandu. Altitude: (1,350m) 4,428ft).
Day 02:Kathmandu Heritage Sightseeing. Altitude: (1,350m) 4,428ft).
Day 03:Kathmandu fly to Lukla (2,800m) 9184ft and Trek to Phakding Altitude: (2,652m) 8,698ft Distance: 8 km (3-4 hours).
Day 04:Phakding Trek to Namche Bazaar Altitude: (3,440m) 11,283ft Walking Distance: 10-12 km (6 hours).
Day 05:Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day Altitude: (3,440m) 11,283ft (3 hours).
Day 06:Namche Trek to Thame 3,750 M (12,304 ft) Distance: (4-5 hours).
Day 07:Thame Trek to Lungden 4,380 M (14,370 ft) Distance: (4-5 hours).
Day 08:Lungden - Renjo La Pass 5400 M (17,717 ft) to Gokyo (4790m).
Day 09:Gokyo Valley Acclimatization Day- Hike to Gokyo Ri (View Point) Altitude:(5,357m)17,570ft Distance: 2 Km (4 hours)
Day 10:Gokyo Trek to Thagnak Altitude: (4,750m) 15,580ft Distance: 4 Km (4-5 hours).
Day 11:Thagnak to Cho La pass (5,367m) 17,604ft to Dzongla (43,80m) 15,939ft Distance: 7 km (8 hours).
Day 12:Dzongla Trek to Lobuche Altitude: (4,940m) 16,207ft Distance: 6 Km (3 hours).
Day 13:Lobuche Trek GorakShep and Day Hike to Everest Base Camp Altitude: (5164m)16,942ft & (5364 m) 17598 Distance: 15 km (7-8 hours).
Day 14:Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar 5,545 M (18,192 ft) and Trek to Lobuche 4,940 M (16,210 ft) Distance: (6-7hours).
Day 15:Lobuche - Kongma La Pass 5,545 M (18,192 ft) - Chhukung 4,730 M (15,518 ft) Distance (7-8hours).
Day 16:Chhukung Trek to Tengboche 3860 M (12,665ft) Distance (6-7hours).
Day 17:Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) 11,283ft (5-6 hours).
Day 18:Namche Bazaar Trek to Lukla 2,860 M (9,383 ft) Distance: 19 km (6-7hours).
Day 19:Fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla.
Day 20:Final Departure.
- Day 01:Welcome to Nepal, Kathmandu. Altitude: (1,350m) 4,428ft). Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and also a city of World Heritage site. Our team will be waiting at the airport to transfer to your hotel. Day Tours Nepal Tour officer will meet you and greet at the hotel for further plans and trek preparation.
- Day 02:Kathmandu Heritage Sightseeing. Altitude: (1,350m) 4,428ft). Day Tours Nepal Cultural tour expert will meet you at 9; 00 am in your hotel to explore the ancient’s kingdoms of Kathmandu. Sightseeing tour will be 5 hrs and after returning back to hotel Day Tours Nepal Trekking guide will meet you. Trekking guide will give you a briefing about trek plans and short introduction about the places you will be visiting. Evening welcome dinner with Day Tours Nepal Team
- Day 03:Kathmandu fly to Lukla (2,800m) 9184ft and Trek to Phakding Altitude: (2,652m) 8,698ft Distance: 8 km (3-4 hours). This morning you have to wake up early, breakfast will be packed in your hotel. Grab your packed breakfast and drive to Domestic airport to fly to Lukla. Flight time is about 35min from Kathmandu.
After reaching Lukla we will meet our other team member who will be helping your bags to carry for the entire trek to Everest Base Camp and back to Lukla. This is our first day and we don’t need to rush and give lot of effort to hike to Phakding. Warm up easy hike passing through Chaurikharka and descent towards to Dudhkoshi, we will be following Dudhkoshi River towards to Phakding.
- Day 04:Phakding Trek to Namche Bazaar Altitude: (3,440m) 11,283ft Walking Distance: 10-12 km (6 hours).Before breakfast pack your gear and stuff so it will be easier for our Sherpas to move on with your bags. Our guide will help to serve the breakfast and a short briefing about the day. Today is quite tough after crossing Monjo village. The last few hr is almost gaining height and walking uphill. We will stop for lunch at Jorsalley or Monjo guide will decide. Check in tea house and enjoy the Namche Bazaar market.
- Day 05:Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day Altitude: (3,440m) 11,283ft (3 hours).There are plenty of things to do around Namche Bazaar, we wake up to another spectacular morning and view from our room and sun rose of the breathtaking mountains. Let us make you clear something up that is a big misunderstanding about the Acclimatization day. Acclimatization day is not a rest day, it is something completely different so don’t think that after the huge climb of getting into Namche Bazaar you’ll spend today lazing around the lodges or shopping in local stores. Our team will take you to explore the real charm of Namche Bazaar. So after breakfast, we will start the gentle hike up to Everest view hotel (3780M) 12,401.57ft where we can see the views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kongde and so on.
- Day 06:Namche Trek to Thame 3,750 M (12,304 ft) Distance: (4-5 hours). From Namche, we leave the main Everest Base Camp trail behind us and journey north-west towards Tibet. We may meet Tibetans coming over the high passes and down the valley to trade their goods in Namche Bazaar. Thame is famous for being the birthplace of Tenzing Norgay.
- Day 07:Thame Trek to Lungden 4,380 M (14,370 ft) Distance: (4-5 hours). We will not find many more until we arrive at Gokyo, as Thame tends to be the limit of exploration for most people. So, the high valley beyond the village remains the simple domain of yaks, farming and Sherpas. Today we walk-by some very old, authentic Himalayan Villages that blend almost invisibly into the landscape. We eventually reach the small village of Lungden for the night.
- Day 08:Lungden - Renjo La Pass 5400 M (17,717 ft) to Gokyo (4790m).We follow a very scenic path to Pangka and then descend slightly, to the riverbank before climbing onto the terminal moraine of the Ngazumpa Glacier on a steep trail. We climb a steep rocky incline into the valley by the side of the glacier, passing the first of the holy lakes. We get a chance to observe llama footprints on a stone. We soon arrive at the second lakes, crossing the path which heads across the glacier to Cho La our route to Lobuche and Everest, later in the trek. Taboche Tsho, we become mesmerized by the shimmering turquoise blue sheet of water sparkling in the sun. The third lake is known as Dudh Pokhari and on its eastern shore is the settlement of Gokyo. Walking by the side of the lake, the scenery is breathtaking with the summits of Cho Oyu and Gyachung Kang reflected in its emerald green waters.
- Day 09:Gokyo Valley Acclimatization Day- Hike to Gokyo Ri (View Point) Altitude:(5,357m)17,570ft Distance: 2 Km (4 hours). After breakfast, we will climb Gokyo Ri, a popular viewpoint to enjoy stunning views of the mountain vista. From the viewpoint, which is located at the edge of the 5thlake, we get astounding views of Cho-Oyu, Gyachung Kang, Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, and Makalu mountains. We will also get a chance to see the biggest glacier of the world- the Ngozumba Glacier. This breathtaking location will be the perfect chance for Photography.
- Day 10:Gokyo Trek to Thagnak Altitude: (4,750m) 15,580ft Distance: 4 Km (4-5 hours). Today we will be hiking short through the longest glacier of Nepal called Ngozumpa glacier. The afternoon we will explore nearby the hills on Thagnak and yoga continue. But today it will be almost easy and rest for hiking, which will prepare us for long hiking days and elevation gain to come. There is the icy part for a while and again the trail drops down through the huge rock and an easy walk at the end to get to the Zongla.
- Day 11:Thagnak to Cho La pass (5,367m) 17,604ft to Dzongla (43,80m) 15,939ft Distance: 7 km (8 hours).So here we are on the longest and toughest day of the whole trip. “We are not scaring you but its exciting part of our trip”. The Cho La pass is not itself difficult, but it is steep and involves a glacier and we need to be careful. The trail from Phedi climbs through a ravine and a rocky trail. While trekking through the side of a frozen lake, we reach the top of the pass decorated with prayer flags. There is the icy part for a while and again trail drops down through the huge rock and easy walk at the end of Dzongla. From Dzongla we can see great views of Cholatse, Ama Dablam, Lobuche Mountains.
- Day 12:Dzongla Trek to Lobuche Altitude: (4,940m) 16,207ft Distance: 6 Km (3 hours).This morning let’s not think of the previous day's longest and tiring hike and start a very easy hike to Lobuche. Very short and plenty of time to relax and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us. After enjoy the view of Lobuche peak and hike around the view point.
- Day 13:Lobuche Trek GorakShep and Day Hike to Everest Base Camp Altitude: (5164m)16,942ft & (5364 m) 17598 Distance: 15 km (7-8 hours).The trail leads toward Gorakshep through the rocky and rugged. While walking on the way you will see the amazing views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Pumori and other. After reaching in Gorak Shep, we will drop our bags and a short tea break and we take the trail to Everest Base Camp. Hike towards to Base camp is strenuous due to the thin air, follow your Guide diligently. We pass through rocky dunes, moraine, and streams before reaching the Everest Base Camp. Upon reaching the Everest Base Camp, we see tents of mountaineers, we will see lot’s during the springtime. We will take the opportunity of visiting such an iconic location. After exploring Everest base camp we get back to Gorak Shep.
- Day 14:Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar 5,545 M (18,192 ft) and Trek to Lobuche 4,940 M (16,210 ft) Distance: (6-7hours).Your Guide will arrange time for this morning to start early hike up to Kala Pathar for the most wonderful sunrise views of the Everest. It takes about 2 hours to reach this hilltop (the famous view point). This small peak offers the best views of Mount Everest, Nuptse, Pumori and Ama Dablam along with the entire mountain views of Khumbu Himalayan range. After taking in this fabulous sight we will head back down again back to Gorak Shep, breakfast and retrace back towards towards for overnight.
- Day 15:Lobuche - Kongma La Pass 5,545 M (18,192 ft) - Chhukung 4,730 M (15,518 ft) Distance (7-8hours). The route leads to another absolute wilderness away from the main trekking area, the trek follows the upper moraine. We walk carefully to climb and cross the glacier and reach nearby the Nuptse wall. Steady climb toward the Kongmala pass 5535 meters the highest pass on our trip, the walk leads higher up and then descending towards the glacier pond and the walk leads to the Chukung village.
- Day 16:Chhukung Trek to Tengboche 3860 M (12,665ft) Distance (6-7hours). Chhukung Ri 5,550 meters is being open since the year 2015 for the free trekking peak which used to be an NMA peak required climbing permits to scale it. Don’t require any specific climbing gear and skills to summit this trekking peak. The view of Mt. Nuptse, Lhotse, Makalu, Baruntse, Amadablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega and Tawache peak is simply breathtaking.
- Day 17:Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m) 11,283ft (5-6 hours). After breakfast we heading down now,and after crossing the suspension bridge over the Dudh Koshi river trek onwards to the Kyanjuma the junction of the trinity ways to Gokyo Valley, Khumjung village and Namche Bazzar. Great view of Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Tawache and Lhotse as well as dense wildlife of some species of Pheasants, Himalayan Griffons, Musk deer and wild goat can be found insides the rhododendron forest,take back to Namche Bazzar for overnight rest.
- Day 18:Namche Bazaar Trek to Lukla 2,860 M (9,383 ft) Distance: 19 km (6-7hours).Today after breakfast We walk back to the downhill at phakding and make lunch break,after lunch and slight restyou can walk at your own pace and enjoying the lush green scenery around and passing through the incredible mountain scenery and local Sherpa village. Arrival in Lukla and you'll have time to stroll around the areas and guide will re-confirm your flight ticket and enjoy the last celebrate dinner with your crewmember and overnight at Hotel.
- Day 19:Fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla. Here we are saying bye bye to the Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary airport after our breakfast. A scenic flight to Kathmandu, the guide will check in your hotel. Afternoon free time for last moment shopping or massage in Thamel. Evening Farewell dinner with Day Tours Nepal team and it's provided by the company.
- Day 20:Final Departure. Breakfast at the hotel and transferred to the international airport on your flight schedule and if some have extra days in Nepal they will continue with other activities. If any help is needed for further plans feel free to contact MountainMate Team.