”Human life is far more important than just getting to the top of a mountain.” – Edmund Hillary
The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek is Nepal's most popular short and simple hike. This walk takes place in the magnificent Annapurna region, which provides stunning vistas of verdant landscapes and snow-capped mountains throughout the journey. You'll also have the opportunity to learn about the Gurung, Magar, and Thakali cultures and traditions.
From the famous Poon Hill viewpoint and the lovely Gurung Village of Ghandruk, this adventurous trek is known for stunning vistas of the Annapurna Himalayan range. This is a moderate hike because the highest point is only 3,210 meters. This trek can be completed by anyone in excellent health.
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek in March to May-Spring and September to November-Autumn are the best time of year trekking in Ghorepani Poon Hill. So we call it a four season trekking in NEpal. Ghorepani Poon Hill trek in winter season also possible,but the cold temperature might not be suitable for everyone. Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 6 Days Itinerary takes you to the most popular view point Poon Hill at 3200. This is a great short trip to see up close Himalayan range with sunrise. We hike through the villages of ethnic Gurung and Magar tribes.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided
Trip Cost ( Contact Us for customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cos t= US$350 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 550 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 950 per person Book Now