“I love to sit on a mountain top and gaze. I don’t think of anything but the people I care about and the view.” – Julian Lennon
Nar Phu Valley Trek is one of the hidden trekking trails on popular Annapurna region — situated in the swirl of the Himalayas, and have small villages and Buddhist monasteries to visit amid lovely forests and isolated valley of unique faces people living their unique lifestyle. Nar Phu Valley Trekking is one of the special routes with multiple attractions for any travelers to feel that spark of excitement from its remote beauty of landscapes and culture. And it was only opened only in 2002 to outsiders (tourists) for exploration.
Trekking to Nar Phu Valley starts following in the footsteps of popularAnnapurna Circuit Trek until Koto (before Chame) and change course towards east to enter the Nar and Phu village where the majority of Bhotia, Gurung and Lama are inhabited who follow Buddhism and engaged in farming. This 15 days trekking combines adventure around the high peaks and passes through narrow canyons, diverse landscapes and amazing terrains. Two high passes — Kangla Pass (5200m) and Thorang La Pass (5416m) — are a major attraction of the trip as it offers the best experience of high elevation sweaty walk watching the panorama of snow capped mountain peaks all along.
- Witness Dhaulagiri (8167m), Manaslu (8163m) and Mt. Annapurna (8019m)
- Gangapurna Glacier and Chongkor View Point at Manang Valley (3540m)
- Adventure of World Biggest – Thorang La Pass (5416m / 17769 ft.) and several others including Naar La, Phu La and Kagmara La
- Old Authentic preserved Buddhist Monasteries
- Beautiful Valley of Naar, Phu and Manang
- Jeep drive in uneven roads in mountains
- Mixed landscapes view and waterfalls throughout trail
- Sacred Hindu and Buddhist Shrine – Muktinath Temple
- Peek to Upper Mustang trail – visit Tiri Village
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Fee (USD30 for 15 days and USD50 for 30 days in Cash) and International Airfare
- © Meals in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments
- © Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation.
- © Extra porter if you required (it cost USD25 per day)
- © Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (aprox USD26 per person
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation)
- © Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems, Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected)
- © Any other expenses or activities " Besides Service Provided.”
Trip Cost ( Contact Us for customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cos t= US$ 980 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1120 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 1880 per person Book Now