“Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.” – Rich Ridgeway
Kanchenjunga (8,586 m) is the world's third tallest peak. This is one of Nepal's undiscovered and untrodden hiking & trekking routes, located in the eastern region of the country. Kanchenjunga trekking is a magnificent trail that offers us beautiful snow-capped mountains, landscapes, and an unusual Himalayan panoramic views. You can see a variety of tiny and high snowy peaks above and below 8,000 meters, including Mt. Everest (8,848 meters), Mt. Makalu (8,201 meters), and Mt. Lhotse (8,516 meters).
Kanchenjunga Trekking trail-The last trekking trail in Hippies trail is accessible from both Nepal and Sikkim, where many enigmatic stories of the Himalayan Yeti, the abdominal snowman, are said to be found. Because of its environment and spectacular geography, the Kanchenjunga trip is a unique and unforgettable experience for trekkers. During the journey, we can witness a variety of species including snow leopards, musk deer, red pandas, and many others.Kanchenjunga Trekking Trail has more exciting and challenging daredevil and popular organizing trip to located in the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area which is spread over 2,035 m sq km from enrich in wildlife diversities also many threatened species of birds such as Impedance Pheasant, Red –Billed blue Magpie, Shy Dragon, Amphibian and Mammals are found in this region and preserved including Snow-leopard, Himalayan black Bear, Musk Deer, Red Panda, While passing through this trekking trail, we will be able to observe the remarkable valleys with their amazing culture and traditions of the local people, magnificent views of the frozen lake crystal clear stream, Okthan glacier, an amazing ascent of Rathong and Kabru, glacial excursion around Ramche, and so on.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay Now & $ on arrival
||Pay $ Now & $ On arrival
Pay Now & $ on arrival