Rara Lake trek is a 15 days trek in the western region trekking of Nepal. Short and off the beaten trek to Rara provides the immense pleasure of exploring the unexplored and pristine part of Nepal. The western part of Nepal is considered to be a diverse and culturally rich place. This area is not so visited and offers a nomadic lifestyle, unaffected culture, and traditions along with an excellent range of biodiversity. In the Rara lake Trek, you will get to experience the lowlands and the mountainous region. Rara lake is popular for its amazing attributes such as changing color according to time, its shape and its location.
Rara Lake is the biggest lake of Nepal. Trekking to Rara Lake doesn't only provide the best experience of the lake itself but also the amazing flora and fauna of Rara National Park. The Rara region prevails in its amazing cultural practices. The culture and traditions of this region are isolated and unaffected by the external world and suburbs. The mountain hamlets in the isolated region of Rara is the best part to explore in this region. Further, you will be welcomed by the people whose cultural practice itself is the best hospitality.
- Trek to the largest freshwater lake in Nepal whose size is 9.8 Sqr KM.
- Watching different varieties of birds on the trail.
- Outstanding landscapes and mountain views during the trek.
- Exploring an isolated and mysterious beauty of remote Nepal.
- Visit UNESCO world cultural heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- ® Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu .
- ® Best Suited Local Teahouse Accommodation during trekking.
- ® A Experience Leader Guide(English speaking, First Aid and eco trained) , sherpa Porter(one porter for two trekkers) and Assistant as per group size .
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch with seasonal fruits and cups of tea.
- ® All Expense of Nepalese Crew Members including salary, insurance, food, accommodation, equipments and transfers.
- ® Roundtrip transportation and Domestic Flight with airport taxes
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks
- ® All necessary trekking transfers in private vehicle
- ® Seasonal Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after use)
- ® Our Duffel Bag, Trip Map and Adventure Certificate
- ® Farewell Nepalese Cultural Dinner
- ® Comprehensive First Aid Medical Kit
- ® All applicable fees, local and government taxes.
- ® Trekking route map (As a souvenir)
- ® Adventure certificate (after completion the trek)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To determine your oxygen level
Not Included In the Cost
- © Nepal Visa Fee (USD30 for 15 days and USD50 for 30 days in Cash) and International Airfare.
- © Meals in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation.
- © Extra porter if you required (it cost USD25 per day).
- © Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (aprox USD26 per person).
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation).
- © Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems.
- © Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected).
- © Any other expenses or activities " Besides Service Provided.”
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay 20% now & Rest on arrival
||Pay 20% now & Rest on arrival
Pay 20% now & Rest on arrival