Milke danda Trekking is long and high forest ridge that divides the Arun and Tamur valley in the eastern Nepal. This Milke Danda Trekking start trek from Basantapur or Tumlingtar and duration of this Milke Danda Trek is 14 days up this ridge, This Milke Danda Treks offers Himalayan views of Makalu (8463m) to the west and Kanchenjunga(8586m world's third highest peak) to the east. The Milke Danda ridge eventually ends in some high peaks, so we have to retrace our route back down Chainpur and ending the trek at Tumlingtar or Basantapur. There are huge forests of rhododendrons along the ridge. Specially Milke Danda is the popular area in Nepal, where we can see many different kind of flowers including the Nepal's national flower rhododendrons. Have a trek in spring and you can get attractive prospect.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- ® Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu .
- ® Best Suited Local Teahouse Accommodation during trekking.
- ® A Experience Leader Guide(English speaking, First Aid and eco trained) , sherpa Porter (one porter for two trekkers) and Assistant as per group size .
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch with seasonal fruits and cups of tea.
- ® All Expense of Nepalese Crew Members including salary, insurance, food, accommodation, equipments and transfers.
- ® Roundtrip transportation and Domestic Flight with airport taxes.
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks
- ® All necessary trekking transfers in private vehicle.
- ® Seasonal Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after use).
- ® Our Duffel Bag, Trip Map and Adventure Certificate
- ® Farewell Nepalese Cultural Dinner
- ® Comprehensive First Aid Medical Kit
- ® All applicable fees, local and government taxes.
- ® Trekking route map (As a souvenir)
- ® Adventure certificate (after completion the trek)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To determine your oxygen level
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Fee (USD30 for 15 days and USD50 for 30 days in Cash) and International Airfare.
- © Meals in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation.
- © Extra porter if you required (it cost USD25 per day).
- © Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (aprox USD26 per person.
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation).
- © Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems.
- © Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected).
- © Any other expenses or activities " Besides Service Provided.”
Trip Cost ( All price are on solo basis Contact Us for group join or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cos t= US$1060 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1760 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 2150 per person Book Now
Click V for video