“Life’s a bit like mountaineering – never look down.” – sir Edmund Hillary
Tamang Heritage Langtang Valley Trek is a moderately difficult trek north of Kathmandu. Enjoy a unique adventure as you get up up and personal with the Tamang people and the Langtang Valley while walking through lush green valleys and snow-capped peaks. This trek is easily accessible and is located north of Kathmandu Valley. The vistas of green terrace farms, lush forests, and the pinnacles of the Langtang Himalayas near the Tibetan border are breathtaking on this journey. Trekking through Tamang settlements and experiencing their culture, traditions, and architecture is a great bonus to the typical highlights. Tibetan culture pervades every aspect of this 14-day journey, with visitors getting up close and personal with every breathtaking sight.The Tamangs are Tibetans who have resided in Nepal's highland region for several years. Tamangs are also known for their horse trading. They have had an unmistakable Tibetan personality, as well as their own language.
Along the Tibet border, Langtang Valley Tamang Heritage Trek is a mix of farmlands, icy masses, lakes, glaciers, and breathtaking peaks. Furthermore, at 3800 meters, Kyanjin Gompa hamlet offers breathtaking views of Mt. Langtang Lirung, Chengdu, and Mt. Dorje Lakpa. Explore deep into Tamang towns as you pursue the peaceful Tamang Heritage and Langtang Valley Trek, which allows you to trek through the wilds of Langtang National Park. Spend your days immersed in the Tamang community's ethnic culture and traditions. The spectacular vistas of the Manaslu Massif, Ganesh, Langtang, and Jugal Himal will also keep you entertained during your tour. This walk is perfect for travellers looking for something off the beaten path and distinct from the usual hiking tracks.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
silver cost =US$850
Click V for video