Tsum Valley Trek is a relatively new hiking destination in Nepal. A vibrant and colorful valley nestled in the foothills of the Shringi Himal (7061m), with views of the Ganesh and Manaslu Himal Ranges in the distance. The Tsum Valley Trek takes you on a journey through the mysterious country of the Tsum and Nubri peoples, who are known for their cultural brilliance. Historic monasteries such as the gorgeous Rachen and Mu Gompas can be found along this route, while the trails themselves are lined with Chortens and Mani walls.
- Breathtaking views of Shringi, Ganesh, and Manaslu Himal Ranges
- Explore the incredible biodiversity of the Manaslu Conservation Area
- Observe the traditional lifestyle and ethnic culture in the Tsum Valley
- Visit ancient monasteries like Rachen Gompa and Mu Gompa
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
“Life is better in hiking boots.” – Unknown