"In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Artistotle
Everest Panorama Trek, also known as Everest View Trek, is a short yet spectacular introduction to Mt. Everest's motherland (Khumbu region), as well as the famed Sherpas and their culture. Starting from Lukla, this trail takes you all the way up to Tengboche that greets you with 360 degree views of the glorious Everest panorama, flanked by Nuptse, Lhotse, Tawache, Thamserku and Amadablam. Other peaks such as Khumbila (Goddess of Khumbu), Kangtega, and Kwangde may also be seen from the trek. The Sagarmatha National Park, which is home to a diverse range of flora and fauna (musk deer, snow leopard, bear, wild goat), as well as birds (Himalayan cock, pheasants, and wild pigeon), Tengboche monastery (3,867m) – the world's highest Buddhist monastery, and Namche Bazaar, a town with all modern amenities, are all highlights of the region.
Everest view trekking is best done between March and May and October and December, but it may be done at any time of the year. However, if you plan your Everest Panorama Trekking trip around the fall season, from October to November, you'll have the chance to see the Mani Rimdu festival (19 days long) and the rites and dances that take place at Tengboche monastery.
Mountainmate trek & tour offers a 10 day Everest Panorama journey that includes scenic towns, historic Buddhist monasteries with prayer flags and wheels, artistically carved Mani stone walls, Sherpa museum, Pine and Rhododendron forest, and, most importantly, the dawn and sunset in the Himalayas. Everest panorama-view treking is a simple trek that is ideal for old people, children, and first-timers who want to see Mt. Everest without having to climb to the summit. This trek is also a great choice for trekkers who are not physically ready for an Everest Base Camp trek (15 days).
This trip is best for visitors who are just staying for a few days. However, you can tailor this adventure to your own needs and budget while still ensuring a guaranteed departure date. Furthermore, if you want to spend more time in Nepal's Khumbu region, we offer a variety of customizable packages, including Everest Base Camp Trek from Jiri (24 days), Island Peak Climbing (17 days), Everest Three High Pass Trek (19 days), Everest Base Camp Trek Gokyo Valley Trek and many more in related packages ( at affordable rates with a special group discount).
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes.
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme.
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
- Silver Package cost = US$1010 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1255 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 2315 per person Book Now
Click V for video