"Mountains are the cathedrals where I practice my religion." - Anatoli Boukreev
The highest freshwater lake system in the world, Gokyo Valley, is located in Nepal's Khumbu region Everest Region, which is home to multiple eight-thousanders including Mt. Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8414m), and Cho Oyu (8414m) (8188m). Gokyo Valley, which is nestled beside the world's sixth highest peak, Cho Oyu (8188m), is a must-see for anybody seeking adventure, as its rocky yet peaceful environment is brimming with natural attraction. If you enjoy walking, the Gokyo Valley Trek is something you should not miss. The Gokyo Valley Trek is rated as moderately challenging, therefore anyone in reasonably excellent health should be able to complete it. Gokyo Valley is a living museum, studded with little villages and settlements that have remained untouched by civilization and preserved their natural surroundings. With their basic rural existence, the friendly Sherpa locals add to the attractiveness of the place. Gokyo Valley is also home to the world's highest freshwater lake system (4700-5000 m), which includes 19 large and minor lakes. Six of them are particularly notable due to their size and scope. Another attraction in the vicinity is Gokyo village (4700 m), a charming village on the third Gokyo Lake's shore. There are various stone cottages in this area, mostly tiny motels that cater to tourists and trekkers.
Aside from the natural splendor of Gokyo Valley, the walk includes passing through various Sherpa communities and Buddhist monasteries while taking in the uninterrupted view of the Khumbu Himalayas. The trek, which follows the Dudh Koshi River's routes throughout, takes trekkers from the green forested roads of Khumbu to the stony terrains of Ngozumpa Glacier, Nepal's largest glacier, making the trek action-packed rather than tedious. The most exciting aspect of traveling this trail is the spectacular vista of a massive ice ridge that runs between Cho You and Gyachung in the Khumbu region.It is also notable for its high-altitude lakes. These mountains, peaks, and glaciers have a magical quality to them, as do your interactions with the Sherpa people, the well-known mountain dwellers of this Himalayan beauty. The warmth and hospitality extended by the Sherpas, the district's residents, will enhance your Gokyo Valley Trek experience. This hiking track eventually leads to Gokyo Ri (Gokyo Peak), from which you may enjoy an awe-inspiring vista of hundreds of beautiful sceneries.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cos t= US$1045 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1430 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 2150 per person Book Now
Click V for video