“Jobs fill your pockets, adventures fill your soul.”– Robert Frost
In Nepal Arun Valley is a really non-touristy experience. Between the Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) and Makalu-Barun National Parks, the Arun Valley Trek path is found. Mount Everest, Mt. Makalu, Mt.Baruntse, Mt.Lhotse, Mt.Nuptse, Mt.Amadablam, Mt.Thamserku, Mt.Amadablam, Mt.Thamserku, Mt.Amadablam, Mt.Thamserku, Mt.Amadablam, Mt.Amadablam, Mt.Thamserku, Walking through Shipton La, a lovely Sherpa town, is an attraction of the Arun valley region, with orchids and other flowers along a dim jungle trail and swirl prayer flags. The Arun Valley Trek is rich in both natural and cultural variety. Trekking in the Arun Valley is a different kind of adventure than trekking in the Khumbu region.
To properly enjoy the grandeur of the Arun valley region, trekking in the Arun valley demands stamina and athleticism. Walking up the Arun river to Sedua and Num, then crossing Barun La (4110m) into the upper Barun khola valley for a closer look at Makalu. To properly enjoy the splendor of the region, which gives some magnificent mountain views, the Arun valley trip requires energy and fitness. Beginning with a flight to Tumlingtar, east of Everest, the first week is spent trekking through virgin territory into the Solu Khumbu region, followed by a push up the main Everest trail to Kala Pattar for incredible close-up views of Everest, Nuptse, and Lhotse, among many others, before returning to Lukla and a flight to Kathmandu.
- Aerial way from Kathmandu to Lukla.
- Valley is laid in the midst of Sagarmatha and Makalu-Barun National park.
- Flashing vistas of Mt:Everest and Mt:Makalu.
- Two passes Salpa,3350 m and Surkie-La,3085 is coveted.
- Mt:Everest,Mera peak,Makalu,Cho-Oyu and so on.
- Discover as the valley of Tungba (Alcoholic Sherpa drink).
- Unperturbed valley for trekking.
- Staying power is vital.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cos t= US$1045 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1430 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 2150 per person Book Now