The 'raging river' drains the Annapurna Mountains' northern slope. It was only accessible to rafting in 1996, yet it offers some of Nepal's most thrilling class IV-V whitewater. Both the crew and the guide must give it their all on this river. The rapids are tricky and necessitate a very different technique than the high volume rivers like the Sun Koshi and Karnali. The Marshyangdi swiftly transforms raft crews of complete strangers into actual teamwork, requiring power and a strong line. The Marshyangdi River, located on the Annapurna circuit's eastern side, has long been known for its breathtaking views. The steep-sided gorge walls twist and turn, forming a fresh mountain backdrop.
River Wearing Gear
- Shorts-half pant,
- T-shirts (long sleeved for sun protection),
- Sun Cap/Glass (with retaining Device)/Cream,
- personal water bottle, and
- pair of river sandal
- Towels and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best),
- Medication taken on an individual basis.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® Rafting helmets,
- ® plastic rafting paddles
- ® wetsuits
- ® Lifejackets in rafting
- ® First aid kit with first aid trained staff.
- ® high-quality self-bailing rafts.
- ® Breakfast, Lunch and dinner with cup of tea/cofee/ juice within trip's days.
- ® Accomodation in tents or tea houses.
- ® English speaking rafting guide, Helpers and Crew member staff.
- ® Transformation cost to destiny from destiny.
- ® River permit, camping equipment, safety kayak, and first-aid kit for children.
- ® Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © Lodging & Fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Rafting Gears and Equipments.
- © Personal costs such as Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Hard drinks,soft drink,water bottles etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Personal losses or theft.
- © Tips and gratitude for your guide and assistants.(Expected)
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided".