Bungee jumping is one of the most well-liked of the several adventurous activities that thrill seekers like. The only tower bungee in Nepal is the one in Pokhara. The jump site (Hemja) gives a stunning view of the Himalayas and is conveniently located 20 minutes from lakeside Pokhara. Furthermore, you will undoubtedly be awed by the hills' and rivers' natural splendor.
- The first and only tower Bungee in Nepal.
- A freefall of around 80 meters for three seconds is offered by the jump.
- The Himalayas may be seen from the jump location.
- On-site dining and drinking options.
What to Bring
- Passport, copy accepted
- Water Bottle/Purification pills.
- Protective Cream
- Personal Bag
*note:Please take care of your hand carry, big bag and luggage are not acceptable better store in hotel
*note:Participants must be wearing closed shoes for the bungee jump.
- Only kids and adults over 12 years old are allowed to bungee jump.
- Children between the ages of 12 and 15 must be with a parent or legal guardian who is older than 18.
- A person's weight must fall between 35 and 125 kg.
Not Suitable For
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 125 kg)
Included in Cost ( Received)
- ® International & domestic airport transfers.(Airport Pick-up And Drop).
- ® Transfer to and from hotel.
- ® Transportation by bus or Jeep (KTM-Bhotekoshi-KTM)
- ® Bungee Jump in Bhotekoshi
- ® Experience instructor for the Bungee
- ® lunch
- ® All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
Not included in cost( canceled)
- © International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- © Entry Visa fees - at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- © Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- © Accomodation in kathmandu.
- © Photos and Video Of Bunjee Jumping.
- © Bar bills and Personal Expenses.
- © Tips and gratitude provided to staff or crew members.(Expected)