Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay Now & $ on arrival
||Pay $ Now & $ On arrival
Pay Now & $ on arrival
The Lower Dolpo Circuit is located in Dolpo's secluded and rugged western section, where the terrain and population are Tibetan rather than Nepali. Despite located in 'lower' Dolpo, this mystery place has a dry environment and is at a high height. This two-week trek is designed for experienced and fit hikers, with ever-increasing heights up to a maximum of 5,190m and days averaging 6–7 hours of walking. The crisp, clear blueness of Phoksundo Lake (3,611m); distinct flora and fauna; a unique religion; diverse culture; colorful festivals; hard passes; high snow-covered Kanjirowa Himal peaks, and so on!
Shey Phoksundo National Park protects a large portion of the lower Dolpo. This has ensured the survival of pine, fir, and birch woods, as well as fauna such as the elusive snow leopard, rare Himalayan blue sheep, goral, thar, Himalayan black bear, langur, and rhesus monkeys, among others.
Another characteristic of this location is isolated communities of Tibetans and ancient monasteries that provide a glimpse into the past. This is also one of the few sites where the Bon Po faith is still practiced. Bon Po is related to Buddhism but differs in that practitioners walk counter-clockwise around stupas and shrines.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
It's always further than it looks. It's always taller than it looks. It's always harder than it looks.” - Unknown