Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
Chitwan : One of 77 districts of Nepal, and is located in the southwestern part of Bagmati Pradesh with Bharatpur, the fourth largest city of Nepal, as its district headquarter. It covers an area of 2,238.39 km2 (864.25 sq mi), and in 2011 had a population of 579,984 (279,087 male and 300,897 female) people. Bharatpur is a commercial and service centre of central south Nepal and major destination for higher education, health care and transportation in the region. Chitwan has a particularly rich flora and fauna. Nepal's first national park, the Chitwan National Park together with the adjacentParsa National Park support a species diversity much higher than any other on the Indian subcontinent. Rare species include Bengal tiger, gharial, rhino, leopards, mugger crocodile, Indian rock python and several species of deer. The protected areas are guarded by a battalion of the Nepal Army and patrolled by anti-poaching units The Rapti River flows east to south west in the south of Bharatpur and forms the northern border of the Chitwan National Park. The Narayani River flows north to south in the west of Bharatpur. It is the deepest and also one of the biggest rivers of Nepal. The Narayani Bridge over the river connects Chitwan District with Nawalparasi District of Nepal. Small island, like Nagarban in Narayani river are popular picnic spot. Bishazari Tal (20 Thousand) Lake is close by Chitwan National Park, about 5 km (3.1 mi) south of Bharatpur. The lake serves as an important bird watching centre and is attractive for bird lovers. It also harbours crocodiles. Das Dhunga is a famous place in Chitwan. The people's leader Madan Bhandari was killed there in an accident. Narayangarh is the main shopping area of Bharatpur city, and the main transit point for all the vehicles traveling via the east-west Mahendra Highway, also for the people traveling from Kathmandu, Gorkha, and Pokhara through Mugling. Recently, Narayangarh has become a retail and commercial capital of Chitwan District and Bharatpur Municipality. It is also the center for hospitality industry which includes hotels, lodges, restaurants and transportation hub for the district. Climate Zone Elevation Range % of Area Lower tropical below 300 m (980 ft) 58.2% Upper tropical 301 to 1,000 m (988 to 3,281 ft) 32.6% Subtropical 1,001 to 2,000 m (3,284 to 6,562 ft) 6.7%.
Included in the cost (Received)
- ® International & domestic airport transfers as per the itinerary.
- ® 3nights 3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis on BB plan.
- ® 3 nights star hotel accommodation in chitwan on twin sharing basis on BB plan.
- ® All Transportation Mention in Itinerary.
- ® One prefessional English speaking tour guide.
- ® Complementary farewell dinner in a Typical Nepali cultural restaurant.
- ® All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
Not included in the cost ( canceled)
- © International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- © Entry Visa fees - at present $25 for 15 day, US$ 40 for 30 day, and US$ 100 for three month visa on entry into Nepal.
- © Lunch and Dinner
- © Temple and monastery entry permit fees.