This incredible adventure takes you to some of Nepal's most beautiful and unusual bike roads. The Annapurna Circuit mountain bike journey takes you through a diverse range of scenery, including rich subtropical rainforest, deep valleys, and cultivated fields, as well as wooded alpine and high deserts. We explore a variety of towns, meet indigenous hill tribes, and take in stunning vistas of gigantic Himalayan peaks such as the Annapurnas and Manaslu. We pass through lowland settlements, dense oak forests, deep gorges, and picturesque isolated hamlets on our way to the Tilicho Lake, one of the highest altitude fresh water lakes in the world. To cap it off, climbing the Thorung La pass (5,416m) is a difficult ascent surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in the world.
- Biggest pass to cross.
- Mountain views of Annapurna Himalayas.
- Unique Manang And Mustang Valley
- Highland's wildlives.
- Great varries on Flora and Fauna etc.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® Airport Pick Up and Drop Off (International & Domestic) in private vehicle
- ® Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in the Hotel with breakfast included
- ® Tea house (Lodge) accommodation during the biking trip in the mountain in full board (Breakfast, lunch, and dinner included)
- ® Tea / Coffee (3 times a day) during trek
- ® Mountain Mate licensed English-speaking mountain biking guide(s). The number of guides and assistant guides is dictated by the group size.
- ® Air ticket (Pokhara – Jomsom - Pokhara)
- ® All food, drinks, lodging, salary, insurance, medical equipment, and transportation for staffs
- ® Private land transportation
- ® Kathmandu Cultural and Historical sightseeing with a Tour Guide, private transportation,
- ® Mountain bike for the number of days riding. The brands include Cube, Trek and Giant hard tail or full-suspension bikes, depending on your choice (We recommend to bring your own Bike)
- ® Farewell dinner in Kathmandu on the night before departure.
- ® Trekking Permit (TIMS)
- ® Annapurna Conservation Area Permit (ACAP)
- ® Special Upper Mustang Entry permit
- ® Down jacket, sleeping bag, fleece liner, and a duffel bag
- ® All government taxes
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © International and domestic airport departure taxes
- © Any other services that is not mentioned in Inclusion section
- © Biking attire and other personal gears.
- © Tips for biking staffs, driver, and other associates (Tips are not mandatory but expected, and recommended)
- © Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara: USD 20 per day per person.
- © Any bar bills (alcoholic drinks, mineral water, and cold drinks), cigarettes, your personal insurance coverages that should include the emergency helicopter evacuation, and any kind of expenses created due to unforeseen circumstances.
- © Nepal entry visa – you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying US $40 and $ 100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos).
- © Your travel insurance that is mandatory to include the helicopter evacuation if required.
Trip Cost (All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cost = US$815 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 1295 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 2445 per person Book Now