Namaste – It was a Nepalese greeting. It meant: The light within me bows to the light within you. – Jennifer Donnel
Nepal Overland Tour is a wonderful 10 days excursion around the cultural and natural treasures of the country encountering the historical monuments, sacred temples, artistic pagodas, tranquil lakes, green jungle and beautiful range of mountains.
Before the unification of Modern Nepal in the 17th century, it was ruled by several kings and dynasties in small principalities which helped to flourish the trade, art and styles. Being a mountainous country, most of the areas of Nepal are covered with Hills, Himalayas or green jungle. And the exploration is never ending!
During Overland Nepal tour, we choose the most popular and important places of interest which help to learn and understand the typical Nepal and the unique things all people talk about when they say about Nepal. From the city of temples (Kathmandu) to city of lakes (Pokhara) to land of Buddha (Lumbini), this tour will supply a diverse beauty of cultural and natural items. And don’t forget the awesome wildlife safari into the deep jungle of Chitwan National Park and the beautiful range of mountain scenery from Sarangkot and Nagarkot.
- H Historic temples and ancient art & architecture
- H Hindu Shrine Pasupatinath and Changunarayan Temple, Buddhist Shrine Boudanath Stupa and Swayambunath Stupa
- H Once separate kingdom’s royal palace area and present time Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- H Finest Sunrise and Sunset view from Nagarkot and Sarangkot
- H World Peace Pagoda, International Mountain Museum, Davis Falls, Phewa Lake and Barahi Temple
- H Visit temple, monasteries and Birth place of Lord Buddha in Lumbini
- H Ancient Royal Palace of Tansen and the surrounding landscapes
- H Awesome view of Annapurna and Manaslu Range from Sarangkot
- H Beautiful range of Everest and Langtang from Nagarkot
- H Wildlife Safari in Chitwan including activities like Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Cultural Program, Canoeing, Jungle Walk, Jeep Drive etc
Included in the Cost ( Received)
- ® Airport Transfer:
Arrival Pick Up: Welcomed by our representative on arrival at Kathmandu Airport and transfer to the accommodation facility accordingly.
Departure See Off: We shall arrange your final departure towards International Airport on private vehicle hoping to see you someday in arrival section again.
- ® Trip Accommodation:
Standard Hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nights (Twin Shared Basis)
Standard Hotel in Nagarkot, Tansen, Lumbini and Bandipur for 1 night (Twin Shared Basis)
Standard Hotel in Chitwan and Pokhara for 2 nights (Twin Shared Basis)
- ® Trip Meals and Drinks:
Breakfast during the tour
- ® Tour Crew and Staffs:
Experienced and Well Trained Government License Holder Tour Guide
All Nepalese members salary, food, accommodation and most importantly, insurance of each are already covered.
- ® Transportation:
Private Vehicle are used for airport transfers
Private Vehicle are used for sightseeing and tour transfers
- ® Permit and Entrance Fee:
Chitwan National Park Entrance Fee
All jungle actitivies fee of Chitwan National Park
- ® Others:
Comprehensive First Aid Kit (bring your personal medication, if have any)
All applicable fees, local taxes and government taxes
Not Included in the Cost (Canceled)
- © Visa and Entrance Fee:
You can also obtain Arrival Visa at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu.
Multiple entry visas are USD 25, USD 40 and USD 100 for 15 days, 30 days and 90 days respectively.
- © Entrance Fees to Cultural and Heritage Sites during sightseeing.
- © Meals and Drinks:
Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
Drinking Water, Soft and Hard Drinks during trip
- © Personal Expenses:
:Phone Calls, Laundry, Shopping, Support etc
- © Travel Insurance:
No travel insurance of any kinds is included for trekkers. You should buy yourself a travel insurance that suit your adventure activities and cover possible expenses.
- © Other Activities:
Any other excursion or adventure plan besides mentioned above is not included however; they can be arranged happily upon your interest on extra cost.
- © Miscellaneous:
Tips of Gratitude for Crew Members (Expected).
Cost arises due obstruction and delay on the programmed itinerary due weather problems, road situation. natural calamities and social & political causes (reason beyond our hands to take control)
- © Any other thing besides the Service Include Section.
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|2-3 People (per pax)
||4-6 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay 20% Now rest on arrival
||Pay 20% now rest on arrival
Pay 20% Now & rest on arrival