Humla Limi Valley trek is one of the most untouched and unexplored trek,not only in western region trekking also in all trekking regions in Nepal. This trekking trail was only opened in 2002 for visitors and presented as best off-beaten-trekking trail which is a great oppurtunity to explore the isolated region of the country.
- H Trekking in the unexplored and untouched destinations of regular parts of Nepal.
- H Witnessing some of the vintage Dzongs of the Humla district.
- H HInteracting with the locals and learning their unique traditions and culture.
- H Amazing views of the beautiful mountain ranges during the trek.
- H Stopover the various hot water pools around Humla.
- H Scenic flight to Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- H The amazing experience of camping trek in the western part of Nepal.
- H May encounter snow leopards, blue sheep, jackals, musk deer, wild horse etc.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- ® Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu .
- ® Best Suited Local Teahouse Accommodation during trekking.
- ® A Experience Leader Guide(English speaking, First Aid and eco trained) , sherpa Porter(one porter for two trekkers) and Assistant as per group size .
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch with seasonal fruits and cups of tea.
- ® All Expense of Nepalese Crew Members including salary, insurance, food, accommodation, equipments and transfers.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes.
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Seasonal Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after use).
- ® Our Duffel Bag.
- ® Farewell Nepalese Cultural Dinner.
- ® Comprehensive First Aid Medical Kit.
- ® All applicable fees, local and government taxes.
- ® Trekking route map (As a souvenir)
- ® Adventure certificate (after completion the trek)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To determine your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Fee and International Airfare.
- © Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation, Additional Porter etc.
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation)
- © Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems,
- © Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected)
- © Any other expenses or activities besides “Service Provided.”
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay 20 % now & Rest on arrival
|| Pay 20 % now & Rest on arrival
Pay 20 % now & Rest on arrival