Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay Now & $ on arrival
||Pay $ Now & $ On arrival
Pay Now & $ on arrival
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is a wonderful trek that takes you to the foothills of marvelous Dhaulagiri mountains. Mount Dhaulagiri is the 7th highest mountain in the world and draws a lot of trekkers to trek in the mount territory. Trekking to the Dhaulagiri Circuit is attractive yet difficult and requires good physical fitness. Because of the high mountain altitude and snow slopes in the surrounding, a good physical condition is important to complete the trek. A basic mountaineering skill and previous experience of high-altitude trekking are highly beneficial to trek in the Dhaulagiri Circuit.
The attractive wilderness and mountain panorama make it the most beautiful and diverse trekking in Nepal. The contrast of nature and culture and the rural attraction make it pristine, unspoiled and amazing trekking in Nepal. It is a charismatic trek that facilitates trekkers with the astounding Himalayan views and mind-blowing natural beauty.
Dhaulagiri Circuit trek requires to cross some mountain passes and base camp. The Italian Base Camp along the trek is one of the beautiful attractions of the trek. Amazing glaciers, valleys, snowy mountain elevations, French pass, etc. are the best but strenuous part of the trek..
Mt. Dhaulagiri Base Camp is truly an astonishing beauty beneath the world’s seventh highest mountain. It lies at an altitude of 4740 m above sea level. Since the human habitat is not there during the Dhaulagiri circuit, the trekkers need to be self-sustained and carry camps and other necessary checks. Furthermore, some permits are required for the trek and it can be obtained from the tourism bodies in Kathmandu and Pokhara. We’ll assist you to obtain the necessary permits.The wonderful Jomsom is also the major attraction of the trek. Mustang region of Nepal is popular for its amazing trans-Himalayan beauty. Beautiful arid landscapes and mindblowing panoramic views are fascinating parts of Jomsom, near Marpha village. The world’s deepest gorge, Kaligandaki Gorge, is also the major sight to explore during the trek.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is one of the best but strenuous trekking in the western region of Nepal. The off the beaten path trek takes you through the beautiful villages, lakes, glaciers, high mountain passes, river streams, and gorges that make this trek wonderful and diverse trekking in Nepal. The stunning glacial beauty and mindblowing Himalayan panorama during the trek lure the trekkers with its awe-inspiring beauty along the trail. Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek was initially discovered during the 1950s with the help of French people, that’s why one of the passes during the trek is named as French Pass.
Mt. Dhaulagiri stands as a white mountain. It is one of the astonishing mountains in the Himalayan range of Nepal. The deepest Kaligandaki gorge also lies just beneath the Mount Dhaulagiri, making it a perfect sight to capture. The stunning panorama of the entire Dhaulagiri mountain range is the best part of trekking in the Dhaulagiri Circuit route. The unspoiled and pristine trekking to the marvelous territory of Mount Dhaulagiri is truly amazing.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek starts from the Beni and takes you to the amazing village of Babaichaur through the north bank of Myagdi Khola, Managalghat and Tatopani. The further trek from Babichaur takes you to some of the popular villages such as Dharapani, Muri, Boghara, Dobang, Choroban Khola, etc. The Italian Base Camp is the major place during the trek where you will have acclimatization day.
Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek is one of the best trekking in the western part of Nepal. The diverse experience and amazing places along the way makes this trek the best trekking, however, good physical fitness is required to complete this 20 days trek. The mountain passes, amazing valleys, glaciers, culture, and traditions in the locality, mountain base camps, etc. are the best part to explore in the Dhaulagiri Circuit Trekking.
- Walking through snow and the glaciers.
- Exploring Marpha village.
- Witnessing an amazing view of Dhaulagiri II, III & V from Italian Base Camp.
- Snow leopard, Tibetan sheep, yaks, and mountain sheep.
- Crossing French pass and Thapa pass to reach a hidden valley.
- Witness the north face of Dhaulagiri I and other peaks like Dhaulagiri II, Dhaulagiri III, and Dhaulagiri V.
- World’s deepest gorge (Kali Gandaki), pristine Myagdi valley, high passes, glaciers, hidden valleys and charming villages.
Included in the Cost
- All Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu .
- Best Suited Local Teahouse Accommodation during trekking.
- A Experience Leader Guide(English speaking, First Aid and eco trained) , sherpa Porter(one porter for two trekkers) and Assistant as per group size .
- Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch with seasonal fruits and cups of tea.
- All Expense of Nepalese Crew Members including salary, insurance, food, accommodation, equipments and transfers.
- Roundtrip transportation and Domestic Flight with airport taxes
- All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks
- All necessary trekking transfers in private vehicle
- Seasonal Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after use)
- Our Duffel Bag, Trip Map and Adventure Certificate
- Farewell Nepalese Cultural Dinner
- Comprehensive First Aid Medical Kit
- All applicable fees, local and government taxes.
- Trekking route map (As a souvenir)
- Adventure certificate (after completion the trek)
- First Aid service (Basic)
- Oximeter - To determine your oxygen level
Not Included In the Cost
- Nepal Visa Fee (USD30 for 15 days and USD50 for 30 days in Cash) and International Airfare
- Meals in Kathmandu Valley.
- Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments
- Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation.
- Extra porter if you required (it cost USD25 per day)
- Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (aprox USD26 per person
- Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation)
- Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems,
- Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected)
- Any other expenses or activities " Besides Service Provided.”