Mardi Himal trek was accessed only by limited trekking groups with tents and catering team for long time. The trek follows beaten trails of shepherds as it still provides summer grazing. The trek was officially opened in 2012 and is still pristine. There are limited teahouses with basic facilities. This is a short relatively easy and unspoiled trek not far from Pokhara. Yet it is highly diverse with cultural insight, beautiful forest walks and alpine landscape. As the trail mostly stays along the ridge, the altitude gain becomes more gradual.
Our itinerary for Mardi Himal base camp trek follows the western ridge of Mt Fishtail and climb gradually to the Mardi Himal base camp at 4,500
Included in the Cost
- All Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- Best Suited Local Teahouse Accommodation during trekking.
- A Experience Leader Guide, Porter (1 per 2 trekkers) and Assistant as per group size
- Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch with seasonal fruits and cups of tea.
- All Expense of Nepalese Crew Members including salary, insurance, food, accommodation, equipments and transfers
- Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes
- All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks
- All necessary trekking transfers in private vehicle
- Seasonal Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after use)
- Our Duffel Bag, Trip Map and Adventure Certificate
- Farewell Nepalese Cultural Dinner
- Comprehensive First Aid Medical Kit
- All applicable fees, local and government taxes.
Not Included In the Cost
- Nepal Visa Fee and International Airfare
- Meals and Accommodation in Kathmandu Valley
- Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments
- Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation, Additional Porter etc
- Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation)
- Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems,
- Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected)
- Any other expenses or activities besides “Service Provided”