Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
|1 People (per pax)
||2-7 People (per pax)
||8+ People (per pax)
|Pay Now & $ on arrival
||Pay $ Now & $ On arrival
Pay Now & $ on arrival
Mundum Trekking Trail is a recently open for those travelers to trekking / camping with beautiful nature to explore in eastern part of Nepal. We will have well experiences about localities as well as wide ranges of Himalayan views of Mt. Everest to Mt. Kanchenjunga long stretches range. We equally discover off-the-beaten trail with natural beauty, rich bio-diversity, Kirati-Rai civilization, culture, lifestyles, and wide-range of Panoramic views of mid- Himalayan and Terai regions.
The area is largely inhabited by Kirati- Rai communities for centuries, adjoining are Brahman, Chhetri, Newars, Magars and Dalit settlements. According to an expert, Mundum is a verbal scripture of Kirati people that expound rituals, lifestyles and traditions. Since ancient time these hills (Temke, Mehrung, Maiyung, Salpa Pokhari) were pilgrimage pathways used by Mundumi (Kirati guru) to reach the sacred Silichung hill.Mundum Trail is culturally peaceful and an adventure trekking destination opened up only since January 2018 for the trekkers.
Explore the Kirat Rai Cultural (Mundum) Trekking Trail:
The name of this trek has a strong bond with the cultural diversity of Kirat peoples living in the region. Mundhum is the religious scripture of Kirati people who live in the region and this holy guide books their social and cultural life. As the trail meanders through the settlements where the ethnic Kirati people have been abode for ages, you will get to know their unique culture and lifestyle closely. This trip has acquired the name to highlight the cultural experience of the region in addition to the wonders of localities.
The Mundum Trek route passes through several indigenous ethnic villages. This adventure takes you through the settlements of Kirati people. This Kirat Rai Cultural Trail goes up to the elevation of 4,200 meters from sea level to the viewpoint of Silchung Peak. The new and unaffected-by- modernism route starts from Diktel Bazar.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All Airport Arrival and Departure Transfer.
- ® Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu .
- ® Best Suited Local Teahouse Accommodation during trekking.
- ® A Experience Leader Guide(English speaking, First Aid and eco trained) , sherpa Porter(one porter for two trekkers) and Assistant as per group size .
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch with seasonal fruits and cups of tea.
- ® All Expense of Nepalese Crew Members including salary, insurance, food, accommodation, equipments and transfers.
- ® Roundtrip transportation and Domestic Flight with airport taxes
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks
- ® All necessary trekking transfers in private vehicle
- ® Seasonal Sleeping Bag and Down Jacket (return after use)
- ® Our Duffel Bag, Trip Map and Adventure Certificate
- ® Farewell Nepalese Cultural Dinner
- ® Comprehensive First Aid Medical Kit
- ® All applicable fees, local and government taxes.
- ® Trekking route map (As a souvenir)
- ® Adventure certificate (after completion the trek)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To determine your oxygen level
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Fee (USD30 for 15 days and USD50 for 30 days in Cash) and International Airfare
- © Meals in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Personal Trekking Gears and Equipments
- © Trekking Expenses like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Internet Use, Battery Charging, Laundry, Hot Shower, Donation.
- © Extra porter if you required (it cost USD25 per day)
- © Monument entrance fees while on a tour in Kathmandu (aprox USD26 per person
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is mandatory to reduce the possible expense in case of emergency evacuation)
- © Cost arises due to obstruction and delays in the program itinerary due to weather problems,
- © Any Kinds of Tipping to Crew Members (Expected)
- © Any other expenses or activities " Besides Service Provided.”