"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao Tzu
If you're looking for a fantastic trek in Nepal's Lower Everest Region, we've got the trip for you! Join us on this 7-day Pikey Peak trip to one of the Solu Khumbu Region's tallest slopes (4,067m). Get a bird's eye perspective of Mount Everest and the eastern and central Himalayan mountain ranges. From the summit of Pikey, spectacular mountains such as Mount Everest, Makalu, Kanchenjunga, Annapurna, Gaurishankar, Lhotse, Nuptse, Numbur, Sishapangma, Thamserku, Mera peak, and others may be seen!
You will also be able to see spectacular sunrise and sunset views in the mountains throughout these days. The trail passes through some of the region's most attractive settlements and small villages.
We will meet in Kathmandu on the first day and go to Dhap Bazaar on the second day. Our adventure begins and ends in Phaplu, and includes stops in Kerung, Pattale, Jhapre, Pikey Peak, Lamajura, and Junbesi.
The Pikey Peak hike is an excellent way to see the Himalayas and the Everest region away from the crowds and groups of people. As you stroll through gorgeous routes, you will appreciate the calm and solitude of Nepal's unique mountains, lush valleys, and rhododendron woodlands, as well as the Sherpa culture.
You will have the chance to connect with locals as you pass through different villages, discovering an exceptional culture and welcoming and friendly people. Along the way, we will run over religious communities and stupas on our approach to Pikey pinnacle.
The sight of the impressive mountains all through the trek is amazing, specially at dawn and dusk. If you have the chance to enjoy this trek in the blooming season, you will be amazed by the view of wild orchids and Mongolia blossoms welcoming you all along your way.
- A perfect trek to approach the Everest region and the Himalayas.
- Discover the unique Sherpa culture and traditional villages.
- Enjoy breathtaking sunrise and sunset views over the mountains.
Included in the Cost (Received)
- ® All airport transfers (arrival and departure).
- ® Twin sharing convenience in Kathmandu
- ® The best local teahouse accommodation during trekking.
- ® Experience leader guide (English speaking, first aid, eco-trained), Sherpa porter (1 porter for 2 trekkers), assistant according to group size.
- ® Breakfast, Dinner, and Lunch are served with seasonal fruits and tea cups.
- ® All expenses for Nepalese crew members including salaries, insurance, food, accommodation, equipment and transportation.
- ® Roundtrip Domestic Flight with airport taxes (if mention in itinerary).
- ® All necessary National Park Permit and Paperworks.
- ® All necessary trekking transfers.
- ® Down Jacket and Seasonal Sleeping Bag (return after use).
- ® Travel Duffel Bag (return after use).
- ® Nepalese Cultural Dinner with farewell programme
- ® A complete first-aid medical kit.
- ® All relevant fees, taxes, and levies.
- ® Route map for hiking (As a souvenir)
- ® Experience certificate (after completion the journey)
- ® First Aid service (Basic)
- ® Oximeter - To decide your oxygen level.
Not Included In the Cost (Canceled)
- © Nepal Visa Expense and Worldwide Airfare.
- © lodging & fooding in Kathmandu Valley.
- © Individual Trekking Gears and Equipments.
- © Trekking Costs like Drinking Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Juice, Phone Calls, Web Utilize, Battery Charging, Clothing, Hot Shower, Gift, Extra Porters etc
- © Any Kinds of Health or Travel Insurance (It is obligatory to decrease the conceivable cost in case of crisis clearing)
- © Cost emerges due to hindrance and delays within the program schedule due to climate issues or Health problem issues.
- © Any additional expenditures or activities aside from "Service Provided"
Trip Cost ( All price are on group join basis Contact Us for private trip or customize Trip). How To Pay Booking FAQS.
- Silver Package cost = US$550 per person Book Now
- Golden Package cost = US$ 830 per person Book Now
- Diamond Package cost = US$ 1480 per person Book Now
Click V for video